F-One Impact Lost at Slufter on Saturday 07.10.06

StefanKR-Duitsland

Geen avatar

Oktober 08, 2006, 23:58:10
edit2Rapporteer  
Hi Guys,

on Saturday i had an emergency at the slufter.
waves to big, stroming to big and not enough wind.
I had to release my kite, and wait for the KNRM, that they could rescue me.
No i hope that someone has catched my kite.
it was an F-One Impact 9m.
coloured blue white blue.
i lost the kite with a 45 cm F-one Bar and F-One Safety Leash.

Wind Direction was straight to slufter bay. maybe someone has found the kite. I WILL PAY AN "Belohnung" (we say in germany) for the guy who brings the kite back or who has found it.
I have the serial plate so, i can say the finder everything about the kite.

thank you for reading..

stefan

to contact me, write an email to:
stefan.schloesser(ät)vodafone.de
or call me +49   173-6344581
Erik de Berik

Antwoord #1 Oktober 09, 2006, 06:40:50
edit2Rapporteer  
Sorry Stefan, but your kite is totally destroyed through the waves (huilen_kitesmiley).My friend (the one who found your board on open sea and gave it to your friend  on the beach)saw your kite but it was totally damaged .Forget your kite and be happy that you,re still alive.Lot,s of people on the beach, including myself, where afraid that you did,nt make it.We are very curious what happend with you on Saturday.The Slufter is a dangerous spot with very strong current,as you discovered.Beware of the tides and currents!!!The wind was blowing straight to Slufter Bay but the strongest current was straight to Scotland between 15h30 and 17h00.  (angry_kitesmiley) Good luck and take care!  ThumpsUp
StefanKR-Duitsland

Geen avatar

Antwoord #2 Oktober 09, 2006, 15:24:56
edit2Rapporteer  
Ok, i thought something like that.

Thank you Guys for all the help, that was given by you.

The Slufter has it´s own magic for me.

I am nearly every weekend there for kitesurfing. but this time i had no chance to get out of the white water. and the domes were too high this time. so i decided to leave my kite. tell my kite buddy, that he has to call the KNRM.

it was the right decision.

have a nice day all the kite guys out there..

take care of you!

stefan
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.