Flexifoil demo tour

janjo
Gast
September 15, 2006, 16:18:47
edit2Rapporteer  
Hey Gasten

Zaterdag 30 sept. en 1 okt. vindt de derde editie van de Atomic tour plaats op de Brouwersdam.
Op deze dagen zullen de nieuwe kite's, boards, mountainboards, landvliegers en buggy's op het strand liggen om door ons te laten testen.
De vliegers zijn zeer solide afgewerkt en voorzien van One pump system.
De Atom is een zeer scherp geprijsde vlieger welke de depower heeft van een Bow kite echter de vorm van een C-kite, hierdoor krijgt hij hele goede eigenschappen zoals een direct bargevoel en geen pulleys op de bar. 

Deze Tour wordt mede georganiseerd door:
Flexifoil
Jonker funsports
Hefty Surfing

Voor meer info kun je contact opnemen met:

Jonker Funsports Renesse     0111-461270

Hefty Surfing Brouwersdam   06-42136192 of tochnog@zeelandnet.nl
Flexifool

Antwoord #1 September 20, 2006, 01:18:14
edit2Rapporteer  
Hier alvast wat testberichten

===========
I have been out on the 9m Atom the past two days and I think its a great kite, real nice to fly! I usually fly Fusions but with the wind at Newbrough gustin upto 30knts yesterday there was no way I cud go out on my Fusion 9 or 7 so, I went out on the Atom, not only have I never been out in wind that strong B4 but I was doin some wkd jumps n really buzzin off floatin through the air, which Ive also never done B4! went out on it again today n was ridin toe side, so in the past two days because of the extra confidence I have ridein the Atom I have done all these new things-so Im pretty buzzin right about now! Achein but buzzin! Oh an another thing U can just let go of the kite n it really does just sit at the edge of the window without any power in it, even when its gusty as hell n blowin 30knts-which I liked. BUT....I dont like the bag as much!

===========
no the atom is not going to replace the ion but be an adition to the flexi line up ion2 atom and fusion2 for next year the atom will be a much lighter weight but with all the stregth of the ion and more economicaly priced kite with a slightly lower aspect than the ion2 very cool colors too
i just flew the atom 12 the other day and it was awsome.
more power /depower faster turning and unmached stability over the ion1 the kite has a much better lower end and flys remarkable well in light wind due to the lighter and more efficient frame
the atom has been put on a drastic diet to result in a ultra light durable kite barpresure has been reduced even more and turning is like a rallycar leaving a super light and responsive feel on the new bar
all and all the the new lighter and much cheeper Atom is a sweet new kite that will be great for beginers learning to fly thier first kite to the pros who demand the best proformace from thir jumping and waverideing machines.
looks like great year for flexi with three awsome kites coming off of the line

===========

en..... met een beetje mazzel kan ik mijn Atom 9 en 12 deze week in ontvangst nemen  Joepie
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.