bandit(3) 2010

NorthVegas

Juli 27, 2009, 08:07:08
edit2Rapporteer  
heeft iemand al nieuws over de nieuwe bandit's voor komend jaar... gr nick
diesel oo7

Antwoord #1 Juli 27, 2009, 10:30:09
edit2Rapporteer  

Er zullen de komende dagen wel wat foto s van de kites en de boards opduiken.
Want het hele F-one team is vanaf vandaag in Mauritius de spullen aan het testen.
Parkie

Logs: 0 | 12 uur
Antwoord #2 Juli 27, 2009, 11:07:37
edit2Rapporteer  
Dat moet jij toch weten Nick.................... Smiley

Wanneer ga je weer ??
Michiel.

Logs: 0 | 308 uur
Antwoord #3 Juli 27, 2009, 11:10:43
edit2Rapporteer  
Zou tijd worden, de Dos is behoorlijk aan vervanging toe loser

Ik zeg: one-pump Roll Eyes
diesel oo7

Antwoord #4 Juli 27, 2009, 11:29:41
edit2Rapporteer  

Uit goede bron weet ik dat de 2010 spullen eind augustus al in de shops zouden liggen.

@ Michiel

Als ik goed geinformeerd ben zit er inderdaad een one pump op

@ Heeliks

Via welke webcam kijk jij op het strand in Mauritius?
Misschien kunnen we ze zo al zien
(HJ) MINI-ME

Antwoord #5 Juli 27, 2009, 11:32:13
edit2Rapporteer  
Gokje.... Meer C shape, kruizing tussen tribel en Dos,maar dan met one-pomp
Marc_87

Logs: 0 | 758 uur
Antwoord #6 Juli 27, 2009, 11:43:04
edit2Rapporteer  
Gokje.... Meer C shape, kruizing tussen tribel en Dos,maar dan met one-pomp

Ik denk dat jij erg goed zit, ik had ook al gelezen ergens dat die anders zou
worden als dat we tot nu toe hebben gezien.

En ik denk dat de Revolt een beetje de vervanger van de Dos zal worden.
Lauw
Administrator

Logs: 0 | 6 uur
Antwoord #7 Juli 27, 2009, 11:54:35
edit2Rapporteer  
blablablabla, meer c-shape, Allemaal marketing bullshit, om cool te zijn.

Geen een van al die sle's/delta's waarvan wordt gezegd dat ze zo C-shape zijn, voelen voor mij niet als een c-shape (zeeko, bandit etc). Wel goede kites opzich, maar geen c-shape..
KiteDemon

Antwoord #8 Juli 27, 2009, 12:59:30
edit2Rapporteer  
.....Bandit Tres.....!?

SLE´s met C gevoel........C´s met SLE bereik en depower....ja de concepten groeien naar elkaar toe, maar het blijft appels met peren vergelijken.

Eenmaal met de kites in je handen blijft een een duidelijk voelbaar verschil en manier van varen.

Na jaren SLE´s gevaren te hebben ga ik weer back to basics......ik ga er waarschijnlijk weer een C bij kopen na uiteraard eerst getest te hebben.
Michiel.

Antwoord #9 Juli 27, 2009, 16:29:05
edit2Rapporteer  

OT: F-one heeft het niet zo handig gedaan met de Dos dit jaar omdat hij wel iets meer prestaties heeft als de bandit-uno, maar dat is wel ten koste gegaan van de stabiliteit.
En ook de sprongperformance was beter van de bandit zeggen velen. Ik vind dat moeilijk in te schatten, maar kwa gevoel zou het best kunnen kloppen. Ik krijg die klacht nl. weleens Grin

Ik vermoed dus dat de stabiliteit verbetert zal worden, alsook de bridles een stuk korter zullen worden. En op het punt van stabiliteit zal dat betekenen dat ze van de Deltashape af moeten stappen, aangezien ze de AR hoog hebben gemaakt. De Revolt2 heeft wel een lagere AR, en is Bandit-uno stabiel ThumpsUp

En aan die wartel moeten ze echt wat gaan doen.

Ben benieuwd
diesel oo7

Antwoord #10 Juli 27, 2009, 20:58:23
edit2Rapporteer  

Mensen dit is gewoon een topic over info over de bandit 2010
Als jullie reviews willen geven doe dit dan in een ander topic.

Voor de geintereseerden hier een link en wat uitleg
http://www.sbckiteboard.com/News?news_id=1000&uniqid=1336

SBC Kiteboard will be flying halfway around the world to report live from the 2010 F-One importer meeting in Mauritius. We can't think of a better place to test drive some of the new 2010 F-One kites and boards. The event runs July 28th to August 5th. Look for daily updates here on SBCKiteBoard.com and an in-depth report in the Fall issue of SBC Kiteboard.
Michiel.

Antwoord #11 Juli 28, 2009, 09:04:02
edit2Rapporteer  
Dat is toch geen uitleg? Daar hebben we helemaal niets aan. Foto's en verhalen over de 2010 Bandit willen we lezen, mister F-one Cool
Michiel.

Antwoord #12 Juli 28, 2009, 10:22:39
edit2Rapporteer  
Kijk, hier ook een discussie met wat "ooggetuigeverslagen":

http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2357428&sid=b65158a3ce6812b58cf60f97e10fb419

Citaat
I saw a bunch of French folks with F-one protos in Valdevaqueros (Tarifa, Spanje MBD) 2 weeks ago .... no logo on the kites but all bars used were f-ones so......

Anyway .... kites looks like the Dos but the wing tips are more rounded up .... less delta ?

No freestyle since it was to gusty but great lift and excellent hang time ( If I say it is cause I was impressed )

Sorry no pics , I usually go kiting without a cam in my pocket.

Saludos

Franz
Reflex

Logs: 0 | 20 uur
Antwoord #13 Juli 29, 2009, 03:45:56
edit2Rapporteer  
Het 1 en ander een beetje schoongemaakt. Graag nu verder ontopic.
Parkie

Antwoord #14 Juli 29, 2009, 18:06:28
edit2Rapporteer  
Bron : Kiteforum.com

SBCKiteBoard's Matt Aiken volunteered for the job of reporting from the 2010 F-One importer's meeting in Mauritius. He will be reporting everyday on the new 2010 F-One gear as it is unveiled. Here is Matt's report from the first day on the water checking out the new 2010 F-One Kiteboarding gear.

So the trip was LONG but actually not too bad. My flight from Toronto to Paris was mellow, had two empty seats next to me so did the kind of fetal position stretch out thing and had a few hours sleep. Long, five hour lay over in the Paris airport, but met up with Michel (Canadian importer) and Nico (US importer) and hung out with them. Both awesome and mellow guys to travel with. Then boarded the long 11.5 hour Paris to Mauritius flight. I’d have to describe Air Mauritius as a step down from Air Canada, but I shouldn’t complain, despite the most uncomfortable seat in airline history, the flight passed ok and we arrive at 6:05AM just as the sun was coming up. On my flight was the rest of the guests F-One had brought for this week, I’m sure I’ve missed a couple of them, but we had the Dutch importer, UK importer, Canadian importer (Michel) and the US importer (Nico). Also we had some other mag/media types, Marina from Kiteboarder, the Kiteworld guys, Ikitesurf mag, and the Dutch magazine. A good group to spend the week with.

We checked into the Hotel India, which is a totally sick spot right on the beach in Le Morne. We checked the beach right away and it’s a perfect launch, some flat water out front, massive shallow flat water playground upwind, and huge breaking waves further out. Evidently it hadn’t been that windy the week before, but we got lucky, just after breakfast (phenomenal I might add, wonderful local fruits and juices, incredible coffee, fresh baguette, ham, cheese, scandalously undercooked but delicious fried eggs) the wind started to pick up and kites were rigged.

Looking out at the beach it was pretty obvious some big waves were happening. Our host and F-one founder Raphael Salles gave us the quick lay of the land. Evidently there’s always waves here but right now it’s particularly massive. The big waves crashing on the reef surrounding the lagoon meant lots and lots of current. So much so that if you ride further out and put the kite in the water it’ll be hard to re-lauch and you risk getting pulled out to sea. And the F-One rescue boat would not be on site today (waves too big to brink it into the lagoon). On that note it was time for kiting.

The launch site’s an awesome set up. There’s a nice wide beach right in front of the hotel, tons of room to rig. We’re located upwind of the main windsurfing area and I could describe it as a semi-private launch area. Downwind is the Club Mistra/Skyriders school and it gets quite a lot busier with lots of windsurfers on the water. From our location we launch into flat water and can either head upwind to a massive flat water area or head down wind a little and catch some fairly mellow waves. There’s another break further out where things get a little more exciting.

I think we got on the water a little before 11AM. I did my first session on a 11 metre Bandit 3 with a 6’ F-One Bamboo strapless board. I launched and right away was super powered. As instructed I stayed upwind and away from the strong current/no relauch/possible rip current short-cut to Australia zone. Well for about 5 minutes and went down wind and rode the mellow wave section. Nice uncrowded waves and strong sideshow wind. Perfect. The wind continued to pick up so I came in and grabbed the 9m. Always nice to be able to come in and just trade out kites. Rode for a couple hours, power nap and then another session on the 10m (managed to keep the 6’ strapless board). I made my way out the the big boy area for a few waves. It gets pretty darn big out there, kind of hairy. And I have to admit I gybed onto some really big ones that I pretty much just ran straight away from. Hey, it’s my first day and I was fresh from 20+ hours of airplane time! At least that’s what I told myself.

Pretty awesome first day. It was my first time riding the Bandits and I was really stoked with the kites. They feel super smooth, low bar pressure, turn great and have a nice sheeting range (not too much bar travel). Nice finish on the kites, nice bar, and (new this year) a good looking one-pump system. I only rode the one board (6’ strapless) but it was really nice, a little smaller than I am used to, but really good. Right away I was really comfortable on the kites and board. I’ll take some more techy shots of the kites and boards and send all that later. I also want to check out their twin tips tomorrow, the new Acid that looks sick. There’s also a proto type 5’2” fish that they are pretty excited about.

We finished the day with lagers at the bar and a nice meal. Excellent salads, pastas, great grilled fish, and as seems to be present with every meal hear, some good Indian food. After a long travel day and some good sessions on the water I might have ended up being that guy nodding off at his chair at the end of dinner. Did I mention the local lager (Phoenix) is delicious?

The F-one guys are pretty awesome and extremely gracious hosts.

Look for Matt Aiken's daily updates and more photo's from the 2010 F-One's distributors meeting on sbckiteboard.com.

Zo te zien de eerste foto van een bandit-tres met one pump  Joepie
Michiel.

Antwoord #15 Juli 29, 2009, 23:00:20
edit2Rapporteer  
Bandit tres 11m2?

Zullen ze dan 10,11 en 12m2 hebben. Of zal de 10 weer vervangen worden door een 11m2

Lage bardruk....de rillingen lopen over mijn rug. De Banditdos heeft al een erg lage bardruk, op het randje vergeleken bij andere delta's.

ff wachten op echte informatie, dit is bull...
xray

Antwoord #16 Juli 30, 2009, 00:05:13
edit2Rapporteer  
9-10-11
Als je het artikel leest die maten in ieder geval!
Michiel.

Antwoord #17 Juli 30, 2009, 08:32:13
edit2Rapporteer  
9-10-11
Als je het artikel leest die maten in ieder geval!

Ik ben benieuwd wat het verschil in gevoel en windrange zal zijn tussen de 10 en 11. En wie weet wordt de volgende stap weer 13m2 ipv 12. We zullen het snel weten. Ben benieuwd naar de eerste foto's.
Parkie

Antwoord #18 Juli 30, 2009, 22:55:37
edit2Rapporteer  
Ja ja weer meer info  Grin

Today was a nice riding day. On the water around 11AM, super powered 11m weather. Rode 6’ strapless, then 6’2” strapped and then had a really good super powered 11m session on the F-One TX3 twin tip. Waves were again pretty big. I managed to piss off a bunch of windsurfers and ruin a few of their days no doubt. There’s always a bunch of them right in the sweet wave section.

The TX3 replaces last year’s TRAX and is a really nice ride. I’ll take some more shots later, but it’s got a super techy multi concave bottom, nice finished rails, and really nice footpads and straps. The board has a great blend of smooth, flexy control, yet has a decent powerful feel with some good pop. Overall the F-One twin tip line looks really good, I’m planning to try to work through the whole line next session. This is such a good place to ride. There’s good flat water right off the launch, then a transition into some smallish waves, and then big wavers further out. In one run you can encounter three totally different riding areas. Pretty cool.

I’ll take some proper gear shots later, but here is a shot of their one pump system (the kite is a proto so has a ton of bridle attachment points) and a shot of the bar (also a prototype, I understand there will be a more polished/stylized grip and some other aesthetic changes). The distributors are all super stoked F-One has added the one-pump system. I know it’s been a topic of debate in some circles, but like it or not, they all feel that not having it cost them a lot of sales last year.

Lots of smiles at the bar for our post riding happy hour. Both Nico (F-One USA) and Michel (F-One Canada) had great sessions. Nico was slaying waves on the Bamboo surf line and Michel was a testing machine, I think he might have ridden every board in the line and every kite from 9 to 13m yesterday. For sure no one spent more time on the water than Michel! It’s cool to see how genuinely stoked these guys are to ride and how passionate they are about their gear. The day made for some delicious post riding lagers.
Molliebollie

Antwoord #19 Juli 30, 2009, 23:12:44
edit2Rapporteer  
Jammer van die bar .... dat bruine ..
Parkie

Antwoord #20 Juli 31, 2009, 07:57:27
edit2Rapporteer  
Wat een zootje bevestigingen op de tube  Shocked , hoop dat het een proto-type is.......
Wel het one pump a-la Slingshot  ThumpsUp
diesel oo7

Antwoord #21 Juli 31, 2009, 08:17:49
edit2Rapporteer  

De bevestiginspunten is inderdaad van een prototype

De one pump ziet er wel goed uit
Ben benieuwd naar de trax 5
Michiel.

Antwoord #22 Juli 31, 2009, 08:54:07
edit2Rapporteer  
Jammer van die bar .... dat bruine ..

Wat meer relevant is dat er geen reet aan is verandert.
Zelfde versteller zo te zien die nogal hard slijt, en de chickenloop werkt (zit ook op Zeeko Notus kites, ook Frans) wel, maar is hopeloos verouderd. Komt nog uit de tijd van de Tribals
Dat is weer erg jammer dat ze daar niets aan doen ThumpDown

Hopelijk snel meer foto's van de kite in de lucht. Dit verslag is zo extreem commercieel, telkens een beetje info. Typisch marketing Roll Eyes

Zo op het eerste gezicht is de shape nog gelijk aan de Banditdos. Maar moeilijk te zeggen zo. Het lijkt alsof de AR weer is afgenomen a la BanditUno, wat voor meer stabiliteit o.a. zou kunnen zorgen. Pure speculatie zonder duidelijk foto's van het beesje in de lucht.

Afwachten maar weer wat ze vandaag gaan vrijgeven aan fotomateriaal!

Overigens staat er in de tekst 13m2, dus die is weer terug
wouterb

Antwoord #23 Juli 31, 2009, 09:38:00
edit2Rapporteer  
[Wat meer relevant is dat er geen reet aan is verandert.
Zelfde versteller zo te zien die nogal hard slijt, en de chickenloop werkt (zit ook op Zeeko Notus kites, ook Frans) wel, maar is hopeloos verouderd. Komt nog uit de tijd van de Tribals
Dat is weer erg jammer dat ze daar niets aan doen ThumpDown

Sterker nog: deze safety zat al op mijn Dream 3 (2005)!
Belangrijkste is natuurlijk dat ie werkt, en dat doet ie! wel lijkt het mij vrij simpel te verbouwen naar een push-away 'standaard'-safety (ala naish, north, OR etc. oh, en inmiddels Best)
Michiel.

Antwoord #24 Juli 31, 2009, 09:52:52
edit2Rapporteer  
Dank je voor die info Wouterb, dan is het nog veel erger dus loser schater

Ik vind dat een product moet compleet zijn. Het is te belachelijk voor woorden dat je bij een dergelijke kite zelf moet gaan zitten verbouwen aan de bar om een "industrie standaard" push away safety erop te zetten. Gewoon niet van deze tijd.

En dat voor een bar die in 2009 nog €380,- kostte Tongue

Afijn, het belangrijkste is natuurlijk hoe die vaart en vliegt. Daar ben ik erg benieuwd naar
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.