test verslag van wind-x Cyzclone kite

Naish-Kiter

Logs: 0 | 3 uur
November 30, 2006, 04:48:11
edit2Rapporteer  
beste mede kiters als ik heb voor jullie een review op de kop kunnne tikken van de wind-x  Cyzclone kites.
www.wind-x.com
mochten jullie deze kites willen testen of bestellen neem dan even contact met me op

REVIEW 1

Kite: Cyclonez 16M

Wind Range: 8 kn to 17 kn

Rider Weight: 83KGs

Responsive, turns well, little bar pressure at all. I rode it on 53cm bar, and it was very responsive. Have yet to try it on the up part of the range, but on the down it held pretty low until about 8kts. Havent tried any tricks yet. Conditions were lousy, but kite was picking me off the water on the slightest pull.
Havent really tried on really light winds yet. The kite looks great. Looks tough but time will tell. Happy with it.
Have yet to try it in steady wind, have not looped it, no re-launch yet.

REVIEW 2

Wind Range: 7 kn to 15 kn

Rider weight: 81KGs

Power is great. Jumping was amazing. High and amazing. This kite has good speed. Construction is excellent. Stable in the air.  Has upwind ability. Relaunch was easy compared to some.
Not sure if it's a good light-wind kite, but haven’t tested the latest Cross Active Bridles yet.
In general, this is a nice kite. Its affordable. The kite is fast. But by moving the 2 adjustment knots on the back line attachment points, it has a more stable turning.

REVIEW 3

Wind Range: 8 kn to 19 kn

Rider weight: 78KGs

Good Windrange, nice turning ability, Power, Easy relaunching
The bar looks simple but I guess its practical based on their motto “inspired by simplicity…”. I like their adjustment ball concept.
Very good workmanship and a rigid structure up in the air.

REVIEW 4

Kite: Cyclonez 12M

Wind Range: 15 kn to 32 kn

Rider weight: 73KGs

Great kite in gusty wind (25-32 Knots) I am 987kg and in a 132cm board had a wonderful time. The bar pressure is effortless. I guess all licensed kites from DW has maintain its standard. When I first saw it, I thought it was a Cabrinha. Will experiment the kite on a 5 line system and get back to you.

Kite: Cyzclone 9M

Wind Range: 22 kn to 35 kn

Rider weight: 81KGs

This is my second kite. I am 81 kilos and use the cab spoiler 160 board.
This kite was fantastic to learn on. I had to always self launch and land alone. More safety than a c kite self launching/landing.

It’s not that much fun in winds as low as 12 knots. I have to constantly work the kite. It fly best for me in 21 knots which is the wind speed.
More or less the kite turns quickly, and I have never had a problem with bar pressure issues. Have had only one inversion which may cause by the kite was being tumbled in a wave and as a learner I have had plenty of water relaunches without any difficulty. But I am a new rider, so I cant confirm who’s error is it.
The bar at first looked plain but it’s pretty basic to set up and the "line elastic bands holders" to keep the lines when packed from getting loose is a nice touch. Practical.
The bag seems to be simple and nice.
I definably like the kite and would recommend it to any beginners out there looking for an easy going rig. Its affordable and tough.

REVIEW 5

Kite: Cyclonez 9M

Wind Range: 20 kn to 30 kn

Rider weight: 70KGs

The kite has a big huge air time (or maybe its just me), but it's not so fast as i think (maybe because of the pulley system), there's no problem in the bar pressure. It's very easy to relauch.
The kite is better in the strong winds and have a good range.
Its a very safe kite. Simple bars make it simple for riders. Nice bag.
Erik de Berik

Antwoord #1 November 30, 2006, 05:38:52
edit2Rapporteer  
ziet er strak uit ! :Smiley
daan

Antwoord #2 November 30, 2006, 14:51:20
edit2Rapporteer  
goede berichten maar waar kan je zoon ding testen/kopen in NL Huh
RaRo

Antwoord #3 December 01, 2006, 18:15:34
edit2Rapporteer  
bij Naish kiter dus, dat geeft ie aan in z'n eerste paar regels... om te bestellen/testen neem contact met em op  ListenToMe
VincentC

Antwoord #4 December 01, 2006, 18:32:59
edit2Rapporteer  
Eeej ello, it's Cabrinha
Braag
Gast
Antwoord #5 December 06, 2006, 21:31:02
edit2Rapporteer  
wind-x ultra flat light wind kite - project thunderer....

http://www.kiteblogs.com/component/option,com_jd-wp/Itemid,26/p,1259/

« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.