Best Waroo promo filmpje

KiteDemon

Antwoord #25 December 09, 2005, 02:10:41
edit2Rapporteer  
we leven nu bijna in 2006. de technieken zijn al zo goed. dat je er vanuit mag gana dat ze geen kite verkopen die niet tegen een stootje kan.

Euhh....ik heb de toming van de Shockwave gezien, en en die is na een paar sessies al bijna doorgesleten. Het is een proto dus Naish zal dat wel oplossen in de produktiemodellen.....maar toch.
Hopen dat de overige fabrikanten daar ook rekening mee houden.
kitertjuh

Antwoord #26 December 09, 2005, 02:50:09
edit2Rapporteer  
als dat is. vind eigelijk wel te slecht voor woorden als de shockwave daar niet tegen kan.
als dat zo blijft zullen ze neit veel tevreden klanten houden.
Papa

Geen avatar

Antwoord #27 December 09, 2005, 04:55:55
edit2Rapporteer  
de toming op de Waroo wordt iets van kevlar ofzo... Ik weet verder niet hoe dit zit met slijtage van dat materiaal... Tijd zal het leren denk ik....
Rich

Antwoord #28 December 09, 2005, 18:09:10
edit2Rapporteer  
Hey Rich, wanneer krijg jij die Waroo om te testen??

Yo Fer, ik verwacht hem deze maand nog!

Hey cool!
Weet je ook al welke maat?
De karakterestieken klinken goed van de Waroo, als ik de reviews op kiteforum mag geloven
Ik kan helaas de komende 4 weken niet het water op maar begin volgend jaar mag ik weer Joepie (ogen gelaserd)

De eerste batch zal een 9m zijn.

Good luck met je ogen!
KiteDemon

Antwoord #29 December 10, 2005, 03:06:26
edit2Rapporteer  
Hey Rich, wanneer krijg jij die Waroo om te testen??

Yo Fer, ik verwacht hem deze maand nog!

Hey cool!
Weet je ook al welke maat?
De karakterestieken klinken goed van de Waroo, als ik de reviews op kiteforum mag geloven
Ik kan helaas de komende 4 weken niet het water op maar begin volgend jaar mag ik weer Joepie (ogen gelaserd)

De eerste batch zal een 9m zijn.

Good luck met je ogen!

Precies een mooie maat.

Met mijn ogen inmiddels helemaal top ThumpsUp  Thanx
KiteDemon

Antwoord #30 December 10, 2005, 18:59:44
edit2Rapporteer  
Dit ziet er niet verkeerd uit.
Je kan deze trimmen voor een meer C-shaped gevoel.

Today i was riding another 9m proto waroo. This one, i was told by alex, is pretty much the final version.
The new waroo has two attachment points at the back and the backlines are now attached to a knotted line - not as before directly to the wingtips. Now you have a similar triangle bridle at the back and it makes a BIG difference.

In short, right now i am very tempted to sell my sonic and get me a 9m waroo instead - its that much of a difference.

If you read my review on the other 9m proto you will remember that the waroo felt a little more responsive and direct than the sonic. Now with the new attachment points it is alot more responsive and direct. In fact so much, that I like it a lot more than the sonics feel. The bar pressure is again higher than the sonic but still a lot less than regular C kites. However the responiveness and direct feel is just like my C kites.

The really big thing though is that the waroo now doesnt really slide through the turns anymore and therefore doesnt create that bow-typical loss in power on the turnpoint. There were 3 knots to adjust on that backline connection point and using the extreme point you can make the waroo respond and feel just like a C kite. The bar pressure is pretty much like a C kite and the turns are cutting - no sliding at all. However, I prefered the center knot which gives a good mix of both worlds. And watching clinton bolton rip kiteloop handlepasses in some crazy heights, id say he likes that setting too.

The kite overall now seems more stable and unlike the sonic, you wont see any cloth flapping (the sonics wingtips have this flapping problem). Again, this could be the bridle system or simply the shape of the kite - but hey, im just a rider, what do i know.

What i dont like so much is that the depower is limited. Unlike the sonic where the depowerlimit is set by you, the waroo can only be depowered so much by pulling the depower. After that, you can extend the leaderlines on the bar to achieve even more depower but thats not as comfortable as on the sonic. I would prefer the sonic bar on the waroo. However, for a regular rider its not a bad idea to limit the max depower so he doesnt get tempted to ride in extreme conditions with a kite too big.

The stopper was not mounted so i cant comment on that.

Tomorrow i will try the 12m which now is in the same final stage as the 9m i tried today, if the wind isnt too strong - as i said, the depower has its limits.
Berend

Antwoord #31 December 10, 2005, 19:19:50
edit2Rapporteer  
Jammer dat er niks over de windsterkte staat..... (angry_kitesmiley)
KiteDemon

Antwoord #32 December 10, 2005, 19:25:00
edit2Rapporteer  
Jammer dat er niks over de windsterkte staat..... (angry_kitesmiley)

Daarvoor kan je terecht op windguru schater

Maar gezien de prijzen van Best van de Waroo, zullen ze denk ik wel aardig hoog scoren in de bow-race.
De kite blijkt helemaal niet verkeerd te zijn. De duurzaam heid moet nog blijken.
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.