HADLOW weg bij Flexifoil.

feddomw
Gast
Maart 28, 2014, 19:57:53
edit2Rapporteer  
Staat op hun website en op zijn Facebook en zijn eigen site.

Er staat echter niet wat er dan wel gaat gebeuren.

Dit is wel nieuws te noemen. Shocked

End Of An Era

by Anthony Van Dort and Aaron Hadlow

Flexifoil was founded in 1972 when made famous by the Stacker 6 power kite which still to this day holds the record for the fastest kite. In 2001, Aaron Hadlow teamed up with Flexifoil to develop our first water kite which was the starting block of kites which would eventually power Aaron on to winning five consecutive world titles. In 2009, Flexifoil and Aaron teamed up to create the first Hadlow signature water kite and by 2013, Hadlow products populated half of the Flexifoil water kite product range.

It is with a heavy heart that Flexifoil has made the decision to focus on one brand rather than two and thus it is now time for Aaron and Flexifoil to venture forth on their separate paths. Flexifoil is going to move forward focussing on its core land & water kiting products as well as introducing some exciting new offerings and Aaron will continue to focus on his vision of developing the ultimate equipment to help both himself and others push the limits of the sport.

We would both like to thank each and every customer who has believed and invested in our products over the years and to reassure you that all water kite spare parts and accessories will continue to be supported so your existing purchases remain unaffected. Hadlow kites and boards are now available directly from Flexifoil.com while stocks last.

Aaron, “I would like to thank Flexifoil for all their support over the years, it has been a long journey and it is sad to leave the family but I am happy with the experience I have gained and the achievements I have won with their help. It has truly been a memorable stage in my life"

To follow Aaron’s progress and what is next in store for HADLOW take a look at www.aaronhadlow.com, alternatively follow him on Facebook.com/AaronHadlowOfficialPage and Twitter @aaronhadlow

Anthony, “I would like to thank Aaron for his unwavering commitment, determination and contribution over the years. Our business relationship has now come to a conclusion but we remain great friends and the Van Dort family and I are honoured to have shared so many good and fun times with Aaron"

Keep track of Flexifoil’s developments at www.flexifoil.com, buy online at shop.flexifoil.com or follow on Facebook.com/Flexifoilkites

Thank you for choosing Flexifoil and Hadlow
Marc_87

Logs: 0 | 758 uur
Antwoord #1 Maart 28, 2014, 20:25:40
edit2Rapporteer  
Was al lang bekend, hij gaat North varen met zijn eigen Hadlow lijn.
Tim_GTS5

Antwoord #2 Maart 28, 2014, 20:34:29
edit2Rapporteer  
Dat is nog niet helemaal zeker toch Marc , maar het is wel heel waarschijnlijk aangezien Aaron al veel met de Vegas is gezien...

Was al wel duidelijk dat Flexifoil ging stoppen, eerst stopte Flexifoil NL en toen Jerrie die overstapte naar RRD etc.
Evan
Administrator

Logs: 0 | 1481 uur
Antwoord #3 Maart 28, 2014, 20:38:13
edit2Rapporteer  
Ik lees nergens dat Flexifoil helemaal stopt met kites maken. Enkel dat ze alleen nog maar hun eigen kites gaan maken en niet meer de Hadlow kites. Dat zal uiteraard betekenen dat er mogelijk geen C-kite meer in het programma zit en daarom dat er wat riders van merk moesten switchen.
HaPe

Logs: 0 | 273 uur
Antwoord #4 Maart 28, 2014, 20:47:26
edit2Rapporteer  
Heb ook ergens gelezen dat Hadlow de laatste PKRA wedstrijd in Dakhla al met een North gevaren heeft (wel met de kleuropdruk die hij ook op de Flexifoil had). Maar zie verder inderdaad ook niets staan in een officieel bericht waar hij nu heen gaat
feddomw
Gast
Antwoord #5 Maart 28, 2014, 21:04:54
edit2Rapporteer  
Was al lang bekend, hij gaat North varen met zijn eigen Hadlow lijn.

Niet overdrijven Marc. Nu pas een officiel persbericht van het vertrek bij Flexi, en geen enkel officieel bericht waar hij dan wel mee gaat varen. "al lang bekend" = er waren roddels.
koen-tjeee

Antwoord #6 April 01, 2014, 19:25:41
edit2Rapporteer  
Hadlow vaart overal goed mee dus voor Flexi een verlies. Ben benieuwd naar zijn nieuwe sponser!
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.