Goed nieuws uit Zweden, voor de Zweedse kiters

kobrin

Logs: 0 | 240 uur
Mei 20, 2010, 21:42:47
edit2Rapporteer  
I´m a member of a year old kite club that some enterprising guys started here in S sweden. Over the last 3 years we had lost several good kiting areas, and several more were under consideration for restrictions. All were due to reasons based upon bird hatching and migration areas, and Natura 2000 zones.

The club spokesmen engaged in a constructive dialog with the authorities and the people in the NGO´s behind the bird enthusiasts. This resulted in several of the previously banned areas being opened up again and even expanded compared to before the bans.
In addition the areas under consideration for bans are no being reviewed with new input.

If we could grow our numbers, it would be possible that we would be considered a "remit" group and all changes would have to be sent to the club so we could give our opinion. That´s a long way off, but so far the team behind the club have done a brilliant job.

I wonder if this is the first time in kiting history that the wind has blown in our direction.

I didn´t think anything would help- but signed up my family and payed 30 bucks for 3 memberships.....It was worth 10 times that amount.

http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2364504&p=651959
Arctic_Monkey

Antwoord #1 Mei 20, 2010, 23:00:00
edit2Rapporteer  
NKV doet t zelfde.. Word daar lid van! ThumpsUp
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.