Rhino 2006 pdf

Bazaki_Thijs

Antwoord #25 Augustus 02, 2005, 11:36:24
edit2Rapporteer  
Onzin ? naja, duss de leveransier die liegt ? maar de rhino 7 komt wel en de rhino 6 gaat er snel weer uit
zagy

Antwoord #26 Augustus 02, 2005, 20:01:23
edit2Rapporteer  
ik koop de rhino niet  ze zeggen in hun uitleg dat het een kite is voor coppy & vlakwater=
en die heb ik hier bij mij niet veel.

alleen maar golven golven en nog eens golven (grinnik_kitesmiley) 

choppy zijn golven......
WaZuP

Antwoord #27 Augustus 02, 2005, 21:19:13
edit2Rapporteer  
Denk dat ie ook wel wil in de golven hoor.

Maar goed kon er al een bestellen bij windsurf.be en die zieden alleen dat je een aanbetaling  moest betalen en dat ze dan al tussen 5 en 10 septeber bij mij thuis werden afgeleverd. Want ga 10 septeer naar afrika

Lijkt me dus niet dat de productie is stop gezet.

Ik vind alleen die witte zo lelijk die had er van mij niet tussen gehoeven want de andere 3 kleuren zijn wel top
slingshot {Thomas}

Antwoord #28 Augustus 02, 2005, 21:25:01
edit2Rapporteer  
die gelle is mooi ...volgens mij wordt dit kite van jaar ...ik ben al hard aan sparen der voor
Cesso

Geen avatar

Antwoord #29 Augustus 02, 2005, 21:27:10
edit2Rapporteer  

Citaat

choppy zijn golven......
Citaat

ik bedoel golven van een meter of 2 á 3 , 4 das volgens mij niet choppy YeSS
zagy

Antwoord #30 Augustus 03, 2005, 13:48:27
edit2Rapporteer  
nee daar heb je gelijk in,
 maar ik zou niet weten waarom die daar niet goed voor zou zijn.
MakMan

Antwoord #31 Augustus 05, 2005, 12:04:32
edit2Rapporteer  
Ik was eerst nogal sceptisch over die CamBattens, maar nu ook Slingshot ze gaat gebruiken in de Octane, zal het idee dan toch brilliant zijn? Ik kan in ieder geval niet wachten om de nieuwe Rhino's te testen alsmede de nieuwe Jaime Pro natuurlijk  (grinnik_kitesmiley)
Hier een een drietal foto's met drie van de vier kleurencombo's die beschikbaar zullen zijn.
Op de geel/groene is te zien dat North voor de grotere maten (>16) toch kiest voor 7 struts ipv 5. En moet je kijken naar die verschikkelijk hoog lijkende AR, lijkt een echte lichte wind kite te worden net als de Rhino 2  (geschokt_kitesmiley)

ErikB

Antwoord #32 Augustus 05, 2005, 15:57:56
edit2Rapporteer  
Ik was eerst nogal sceptisch over die CamBattens, maar nu ook Slingshot ze gaat gebruiken in de Octane, zal het idee dan toch brilliant zijn?

Hoogstwaarschijnlijk komt Naish er volgend jaar ook mee met de RavenII.
De 18 en de 20 meter Rhino6 zijn de licht weer kite's van North.

Ben benieuwd,  ThumpsUp

Op Fuerte waren ze er vol op mee aan het knallen.
KiteDemon

Antwoord #33 Augustus 05, 2005, 16:04:09
edit2Rapporteer  
Hele korte review van Ar(spareribs)no.

Heb op Fuerte de 2006 Rhino in volle glorie mogen zien en voelen.
de 12m om precies te zijn, Jamie was er met de nieuwe gear van North, boardjes zien er vet uit, de kite was groen met geel, alleen de nieuwe bar hadden ze nog niet bij zich.
Idd een hoop latjes net achter de hoofdtube, voor de rest is die hetzelfde als de 2005.
Zit een berg lift in en lekkere hangtime, zachte landingen, tussen in en uithaken weinig verschil, snel maar gemoedelijk sturend, loopen is  lekkerder dan met de 2005 maar kon ook aan de lijnlengte liggen, Jamie had 24m, maar meer pull bij loopen,  meer freestyle gevoel met de 2006.
Kortom een vette kite, ben benieuwd naar de bar volgens Jaime is die flink veranderd.
KiteDemon

Antwoord #34 Augustus 05, 2005, 21:02:26
edit2Rapporteer  
Hier een wat uitgebreider review. Klinkt in ieder geval al veel belovend....lijkt wel of ze het over een Naishkite hebben..... (grinnik_kitesmiley)

Because a friend is unfortunately off the water after a knee op, he was kind enough to lend me a pre-production Rhino 2006 to try. After a good few hours on the water, here are my first impressions.

Out of the bag, I immidiately noticed the battens that run the whole length of the leading edge. They're only short, and very flexi and didn't really get in the way of rolling/unrolling the kite. Pumping it up, you notice that the 5 struts (note: 5 not 7) are completely different from anything I've seen before - they kinda have a sharp 30 degree bend in them about a foot away from the leading edge. Other than that, the 5th line attachment point looks redesigned, and the tip battens are firmly velcro'ed to the tips of the leading edge.

No changes to the pigtails - to options at the leading edge, three at the trailing edge - but the 5th line attachment has 2 knots, presumably for different windspeeds, but I only used the standard settings - outermost on everything.

With the kite launched, I immidiately noticed the difference compared to the '05 kite. The 2005 Rhino was quite prone to overflying, and needed constant attention in the air, the 2006 kite just sits where you put it, literally, just sits at the edge of the window not surging forward in the gusts, not dropping back, requiring practically zero bar input. Impressive stuff in the gustiness of Poole Harbour.

I was a bit dubious about whether I'd have enough power or not - a friend was pumping up his 18m Rhino2, and another friend was out on an 18.5m Firestorm - but as soon as I dived the kite, it was clear that it had quite a lot more low-end grunt than last year's kite. I was impressed by how 'connected' it feels - every gust is immidiately translated into a smooth surge in speed. Another side to the 'connected' feeling is knowing where the kite is much more, from slightly increased bar pressure.

Turning the kite, it holds its shape very nicely, and continues to provide a good constant pull. I was able to carry good speed through heelside to toeside turns, which I've never really been able to do before, as there is usually a lull in the power at the critical moment. In fact, I quickly became so comfortable with its predictable power delivery, I was chucking it around like an 8 or 10 metre kite!!

When I sent the kite for my first jump, it was a much smoother lift than I'm used to. Often, when I send the kite agressively, I don't get the best pop, as the lift arrives suddenly and yanks me off the water. This time I felt like I could time the pop to the perfect moment, and the lift was odd... it's like you take the same time going up as you do going down. I definitely remember thinking "blimey, I'm still going up".

Hanging under the kite, I felt quite comfortable that I knew where the kite was, and getting the timing right was easy. Some 'pro' kites need to be kept moving at all times, otherwise you'll swing under them, but this one had the nice floaty relaxing hangtime I prefer. Just tweak the bar to redirect as you come in to land, and ride away - have had too many sketchy landings with slack lines with other kites, either because of swing-under, or because you've gotta pull like hell on the bar to redirect.

One of the most impressive things for me with this kite was how easy I found it to do decent jumps without loosing loads of ground downwind. It's like BANG straight up, and then you come down slighly downwind, rather than floating off miles downwind.

You can tell the windrange of this kite is going to be impressive. I didn't touch the depower strap once, and the wind was anything from 10 to 20mph, up and down, and with gusts. It's weird, I didn't really do much sheeting in and out... I'd just go faster and more upwind in the gusts, without having to change the rail pressure on the board.

All in all, I can't find fault in the kite. I reckon it only goes upwind marginally better than my 2005 kite, and it might not jump any higher (but I suspect it does, because it's easier to get good pop) but the stability of the kite blew me away - it really is an extremely user-friendly kite. It gives an inspiring level of feedback and control, but at the same time has top-rate performance.

I'm sure I'll think of some other stuff to add that I've forgotten, but that'll do for now!
Antwoord #35 Augustus 05, 2005, 22:17:10
edit2Rapporteer  
Klinkt weer veelbelovend!
xray

Antwoord #36 Augustus 06, 2005, 00:26:00
edit2Rapporteer  
Hmm inderdaad zo veelbelovend als elke nieuwe kite hype, zien is geloven. Commentaat zoals dat van Arno vind ik persoonlijk waardevoller want hoewel Naish gekleurd heeft/geeft hij het toch vaak een goed overall plaatje van een kite!
zagy

Antwoord #37 Augustus 14, 2005, 20:18:53
edit2Rapporteer  
weet iemand de range van die kites voor 80 kg?
kiteboy
Gast
Antwoord #38 Augustus 14, 2005, 20:33:53
edit2Rapporteer  
De rhino6 was vandaag op oostvoorne. Zag er wel gaaf uit en die er mee ging sprong soms aardig hoog voor de wind die er stond. Heel vlaggerig.

kiteboy
kitemafkees

Antwoord #39 Augustus 14, 2005, 20:51:47
edit2Rapporteer  
xray

Antwoord #40 Augustus 14, 2005, 22:35:57
edit2Rapporteer  
Jeroen, ik wil hem cker nog testen!
slingshot {Thomas}

Antwoord #41 Augustus 15, 2005, 11:55:09
edit2Rapporteer  
jeroen als je een keer op horst ben mag dan testen?

gr. thomas ,uit Amersfoort
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.