Where can I go Kitesurfing In holland

Howard Marks
Gast
Januari 15, 2006, 02:32:47
edit2Rapporteer  
Hello my dutch friends!

After spending another New year in Amsterdam I am starting to plan a trip over to the Netherlands for early summer. I am aware that I can get N, N.w, W. Sw, S at Noordjik with similar conditions to at home.

I am really looking for an area where we can get flatter waters and all directions (yes I know we all want this!)

I will also be looking for accomodation and possibly to meet up with some locals so we dont waste too much flying time looking for spots.

Thanks
Rutger II

Antwoord #1 Januari 15, 2006, 02:36:04
edit2Rapporteer  
Hej Howard, check this link for all the kitespots in Holland:

http://www.kitehigh.nl/arloc.php
Elevation

Antwoord #2 Januari 15, 2006, 02:38:52
edit2Rapporteer  
you can go to "The Slufter" ! it a pretty place with windmills, a protected area for birds and other rare animals, at the other side of the street there is a huge place where compagnies can dumps all sorts of garbage and perhaps even barrels of toxic materials !!

but, as you asked, its flat... otherwise you can go to the "Car less beach", it pretty shallow water and after parking it takes a 10 minute walk..

Nou, mooier kan ik het niet laten klinken in het engels, die zullen we daar wel nooit zien !!! YeSS
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.