Break true or not?

Erik de Berik

Juni 01, 2007, 18:04:55
edit2Rapporteer  
 ListenToMe Kwam dit tegen!  http://www.sportfun.it/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=130  Huh

Misschien kan iemand dit vertalen!!!

Twan (test en teamrider Ozone) zegt dat dit geen proto,s 2008 zijn maar meer om te kijken wat een design kan doen  Huh.

Hoop dat iemand dit kan vertalen ,kost wat moeite maar kan erg interesant zijn en misschien een ommekeer in de kitewereld.

Bij voorbaat dank voor de vertaler!! namens mij en vele anderen  ThumpsUp
Kevin

Antwoord #1 Juni 01, 2007, 18:07:32
edit2Rapporteer  
Ziet er wel apart uit ben daarom ook wel benieuwd wat er staat iemand zin om het te vertalen:)
mzzl Kevin
RD

Geen avatar

Antwoord #2 Juni 01, 2007, 18:19:40
edit2Rapporteer  
Komt ie dan:

REFLECTORS AIM AT THE FUTURISTICI PLANS TO YOU OF DAVID PILKINGTON

IT EXPLAINS DIRECTOR And DESIGNER Of BRAND OZONE: "US IMPEGNAMO TO REDESIGN the BORDERS OF THIS DISCIPLINE WITH NEW WINGS, INSPIRED To the FLIGHT Of the BIRDS. LIKE In the CASE Of PLANS SEAGULL And BRUCE WAYNE ".

Edited by

MONICA VIGANO'

In the market odierno kite economic in contained amounts are numerous companies in a position to producing, simply copying the design of a already existing product. All that renders the sport more and more accessible persons. But it does not play to favor of the process of development of the design of the kite ones and the emergency of the systems. To use economic materials and design given means to you to render kite a sport not reliable and not to resolve the problematic ones met from the customers during the year. 

The creed of the Ozone design is that one to continue to redesign the limits of the kite ones with always fresh and innovative ideas.

David Pilkington, designer of the model Instinct di Ozone and owner of the company, is in the enviable position of having the office design in the same one location in which they come produced the kite ones. Moreover, beach can less carry out its tests on one than 3 hours from the productive center. Shining idea can have one and transfer it from the computer to the plotter and finally to the productive plan in little minuteren. And within the end of the day it can have ready kite to make to fly. David, that it boasts a doctorate in aviation, has the possibility to take advantage of its acquaintances of the areodinamica and the shape of the wings in order to support its inventions of design.

Between its more radical ideas we find the "plan gull" ("Project Seagull"), that it takes cue from the impeccable flight of the birds.   

"the idea", has declared David,  "was that one to produce kite more efficient than those existing joining, practically, two single ones kite. A structure, insomma, than did not demand excessive wind in order to fly and guaranteed one performance not monotona. I ask excuse for the Seagull name, but also the model Ford GT40 has been therefore called because of a flower!". It has then added David: "the Seagull was amusing to use and worked decidedly well. But it still needed of many tests for being able scovare the defects or the points to improve. And this is the reason for which it has not represented linens-up of our kite ones ".

But also after to have concluded the final tests on the model, David has not given peace. Its inventiveness has carried it to insert in the plan new improvements and, after some nights to see and see again Batman, the Project Bruce Wayne has created. "To the times my head does not want to leave an idea alone!", David has ironized. "If to join two kite entirety it worked, why it would not have had to be therefore also with three, that they would have rendered the structure still more efficient? This was the point of departure of my idea. And after hours passages to try to make to very work the software of design beyond its abilities, I have obtained the shape of the kite Arc. And they are successful to convince the production, that it is accustomed to my madnesses, to realize the model. That once again it has worked, flying also with wind nearly absent, although has demanded more modifications of the Seagull ". "If I am still working on both models", it has concluded David, "you will not never know it. Of sure I must find a name better than Seagull ".

El Rudo

Logs: 0 | 252 uur
Antwoord #3 Juni 01, 2007, 18:22:51
edit2Rapporteer  
ff door babelfish getrokken, moet te doen zijn zo.

wat een vet project. lijkt een beetje op die windwing batwing maar dan met nog meer knikken. Nu nog zien of het werkt.
El Rudo

Logs: 0 | 252 uur
Antwoord #4 Juni 01, 2007, 18:33:04
edit2Rapporteer  
ja hoor en die RD staat zeker voor Rapper Dan jij ofzo
KiteDemon

Antwoord #5 Juni 01, 2007, 18:47:01
edit2Rapporteer  
Dit design is niet nieuw.
Enkele jaren geleden kwam een dergelijk design ook al voorbij en een handige doehetzelluffert had idd al een proto in elkaar geknutseld. Het zag er nogal radicaal en bizar uit, en hebben daarna niks meer vernomen.
Ben benieuwd wat Ozone ervan gemaakt heeft.
RD

Geen avatar

Antwoord #6 Juni 01, 2007, 21:08:16
edit2Rapporteer  
Ja ik heb geen printscreen gemaakt dus daardoor was ik net effe wat rapper Wink
martijn

Antwoord #7 Juni 01, 2007, 21:25:44
edit2Rapporteer  
vind het er niet egt vet uitzien hor
Matjas the scissor-kid

Antwoord #8 Juni 01, 2007, 21:31:34
edit2Rapporteer  
oke, wat zijn nu de precieze voordelen hiervan? depower, veiligheid. Dus, waarom moet dit direct beter zijn als 'onze tegenwoordige' bows.
torchjelle

Antwoord #9 Juni 01, 2007, 21:36:01
edit2Rapporteer  
vindt ze erg maar gaar uitzien!!
#RemcO#

Antwoord #10 Juni 01, 2007, 22:19:47
edit2Rapporteer  
2 woorden,    K**UT KITES!
Arnie26736

Antwoord #11 Juni 01, 2007, 22:47:31
edit2Rapporteer  
Hoe weetje dat nou remco ?
Formula1

Antwoord #12 Juni 01, 2007, 23:12:34
edit2Rapporteer  
vind het er niet egt vet uitzien hor

Ik ook niet, hoop dat het niks wordt.
Davidov

Logs: 0 | 27 uur
Antwoord #13 Juni 01, 2007, 23:13:45
edit2Rapporteer  
oke, wat zijn nu de precieze voordelen hiervan? depower, veiligheid. Dus, waarom moet dit direct beter zijn als 'onze tegenwoordige' bows.

Lees het artikel eens Wink

Erik de Berik

Antwoord #14 Juni 01, 2007, 23:15:29
edit2Rapporteer  
Ben benieuwd!  (grinnik_kitesmiley)
Als die David wat aan t proberen is zit er zeer zeker meer achter.
We w8en af met  ``project zeemeeuw`` ,de ontwikkeling is duidelijk nog in volle gang. ThumpsUp.
Lex

Antwoord #15 Juni 01, 2007, 23:15:45
edit2Rapporteer  

4 woorden,     Hoe weet jij dat?
¦Tim¦

Antwoord #16 Juni 02, 2007, 00:05:45
edit2Rapporteer  

voor de rest nog een rede erbij..

nee..?

hou dan je smoel
Lars.

Antwoord #17 Juni 02, 2007, 00:09:34
edit2Rapporteer  
de eerste ozone die me wel wat lijke (hangloose_kitesmiley)
Arilex

Antwoord #18 Juni 16, 2007, 06:52:10
edit2Rapporteer  
Leuk, weer wat nieuws. Intuitief denk ik, dat dit vooral een verbetering gaat worden in het lage windbereik. Meer power met minder doek en sneller draaien van de grotere lappen.

Mijn 2008 quiver: Seagull 14m² voor 3-4 bft, 11m² C-kite voor 4-5 bft, 7m² bow voor 5-7 bft.
(if I were a rich man...)

En ik hoop die mensen met het superdomme commentaar en alle vooroordelen niet op het water tegen te komen. Lijken me linke gasten. Op het droge eigenlijk ook liever niet.
Wie?
Gast
Antwoord #19 Juni 16, 2007, 20:49:34
edit2Rapporteer  
Ik vraag me af wat voor invloed dit op de lift heeft
(HJ) MINI-ME

Antwoord #20 Juni 16, 2007, 21:01:19
edit2Rapporteer  
Volgens mij moeten ze eerst nog een paar 2007 types goed aan het vliegen krijgen voordat ze dit soort info posten  loser Of hebben ze dat probleem met die grotere maten al opgelost  :Smiley
Morres

Antwoord #21 Juni 16, 2007, 23:10:46
edit2Rapporteer  
Dit is een van de eerste kitesurfers(met die kite)

ring any bells  (tong_kitesmiley)
KiteDemon

Antwoord #22 Juni 16, 2007, 23:40:00
edit2Rapporteer  
Altijd handig om je kite nog te kunnen tweaken. Maar eigenlijk zou dat vanuit de fabriek al gebeurd moeten zijn.
Myzrael
Gast
Antwoord #23 Juni 17, 2007, 00:09:18
edit2Rapporteer  
@Morres

Fantastisch die foto's zo bij elkaar! Smiley
sjembek

Antwoord #24 Juni 17, 2007, 00:57:32
edit2Rapporteer  
Wat is eigenlijk het voordeel van een constructie als dat?
Merk het ook bij de sigma serie van naish, maar vanwaar zo'n extreem andere shape?
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.